Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tough Times Don't Last - Tough Women Do (Book Recommendation)

Dear Friends and Followers,

I am so very honored to represent my sweet friend, Amy Baggett in today’s post.  She is a contributor to a brand new book entitled Tough Times Don’t Last – Tough Women Do.

I know from watching Amy’s life that she is a person of joy, but I know from what she says that she has gleaned that joy from having to endure many difficulties and hardships.  She is a person of self-discipline and grace; a person of laughter and sober-mindedness; a person of strength and gentleness; and a person of simplicity and great depth.  In other words, she is mature in her faith and seeks to always persevere in both humility and confidence.

I think it would be a shame NOT to take a seat and listen to what this woman of wisdom has to say.  I highly recommend ordering a copy of this for yourself and even for the Moms in your life (Mother’s Day IS approaching)!  I'm sure this book will be a wonderful blessing to any woman in need of a little encouragement and loving advice!

For ordering information please go to:  http://www.teafortheheart.com/books/tough-times/

No comments:

Post a Comment